On Monday, the AOA launched a new members-only area on Osteopathic.org, inviting members to create their own personal section of our website! “My AOA” is the next phase of Osteopathic.org, bringing you the content that interests you most and connecting you to your osteopathic colleagues. Log in to Osteopathic.org for new members-only content:
- Add your picture, update your profile, or tell others what’s on your mind
- Catch up on the topics that interest you most in your customized news feed
- Connect with other DOs through the new “My Colleagues” feature
- See a summary of your CME report at the “My CME snapshot”
- View upcoming osteopathic meetings within your state or specialty area with My Events
Once you log in, you will find new members-only content throughout the site, like monthly billing and coding hints, practice management updates, revamped CME reports, and more. Browse even more—or take a video tour of My AOA—by logging in to Osteopathic.org. If you need assistance, email us at email@example.com, or call our Member Service Center at (800) 621-1773, option 1.