Have you created a website for your practice? Offered by the American Osteopathic Information Association (AOIA) exclusively to AOIA/AOA members and their practice partners, a customizable website on DoctorsOffice.net not only provides your patients with easy access to your office information, but also gives them a wealth of attractive, multimedia consumer health information. Setting up a DoctorsOffice.net? site takes just 10 minutes!
- Go to DoctorsOffice.net and click “Physician Login” in the upper right corner.
- Create a username and password.
- Use the links on the left side to add content to your site pages.
- Re-name tabs and links and Hide tabs you aren't using in the “Edit Site Menu” link.
- Select your website address (URL) and turn your site on by clicking “Turn Site Online/Offline.”
If you have any questions, download the Easy Start Guide in the “Help” link to get started, or e-mail email@example.com.