Yesterday, the AOA unveiled much more for members on Osteopathic.org. Have you taken a look yet? Now, when you log in, you will unlock exclusive members-only content throughout the site, including monthly billing and coding hints, practice management updates, revamped CME reports, and more. In addition, you can now select “My AOA” from the drop down menu upon login and do all of the following:
- Add your picture, update your profile, or tell others what’s on your mind
- Catch up on the topics that interest you most in your customized news feed
- Connect with other DOs and osteopathic medical students with the new My Colleagues
- See a summary of your CME report with the My CME snapshot
- View upcoming osteopathic meetings within your state or specialty area with My Events
- Browse even more - My Membership section, Most Popular Osteopathic.org Pages and links to online discussions that interest you
I hope you enjoy your new personalized experience on Osteopathic.org and I look forward to connecting with you through My Colleagues. Visit the site and log in today!